We are an engineering, research and development company, founded in 2007 by three postgraduate students, based on a research project of the Laboratory of Computational Mechanics of the State University of Campinas (UNICAMP). Today we maintain offices in Brazil and the USA.
Our goal is, through the application of computational mechanics, help our customers solve real-world problems through Computer Aided Engeneering applications (CAE) and excellent services. We work closely with our customers to develop and deliver solutions that meet their design goals.
Our success is a dedicated and engineering-based team with deep knowledge of computer mechanics, software design, wide experience in applications in the industry and recognized know-how in the energy, oil, gas, civil engineering, geotechnical and geomechanical markets.
WellWorx is a powerful simulator for well design, flow analysis and production optimization that couples the combined response and performance of both well and reservoir in well design tasks.
- Horizontal, Vertical and Sloped wells (Long reach / extended wells).
- Improved accuracy of the flow rate prediction with Transient or Stationary analysis.
- Support for Oil or Gas flows for conventional and shale (unconventional) formations.
- Supports a broad selection of completion components, accessories, sand control systems, well geometry etc. Handles complex reservoir characteristics.
- Multi-staged / multi-fractured wells with Orthogonal or Co-linear Fracs.
- Seamlessly compare different simulations yielding the optimal solutions.
- Leverage your reservoir data importing the desired drainage area from Reservoir Simulators data files.
5850 San Felipe, Suite 500,
Houston, TX 77057
+1 (713) 300-0380
Rua Paulo Cezar Fidelis 39, Sala 306. CEP: 13087-727
Campinas – SP – Brasil
+55 (19) 3289-1800