We are an engineering, research and development company, established in 2007 by three postgraduate students. Our company originated from a research project conducted at the Laboratory of Computational Mechanics at the State University of Campinas (UNICAMP).
Enhance customers’ business effectiveness by integrating Finite Element Method (F.E.M.) and Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) technologies into our CAE Solutions and Consulting Services. Elevate production capacity through personalized, supplementary tools crafted to align with customers’ fundamental requirements and values.
We are a team of Engineers and Data Scientists, specializing in computational mechanics, numerical methods, software design, and AI. With extensive industry experience and a proven track record, we possess a profound understanding of energy, oil, gas, and engineering domains
WellWorx is a powerful simulator for well design, flow analysis and production optimization that couples the combined response and performance of both well and reservoir in well design tasks.
- Horizontal, Vertical and Sloped wells (Long reach / extended wells).
- Improved accuracy of the flow rate prediction with Transient or Stationary analysis.
- Support for Oil or Gas flows for conventional and shale (unconventional) formations.
- Supports a broad selection of completion components, accessories, sand control systems, well geometry etc. Handles complex reservoir characteristics.
- Multi-staged / multi-fractured wells with Orthogonal or Co-linear Fracs.
- Seamlessly compare different simulations yielding the optimal solutions.
- Leverage your reservoir data importing the desired drainage area from Reservoir Simulators data files.
Rua Paulo Cezar Fidelis 39, Sala 306. CEP: 13087-727
Campinas – SP – Brasil
+55 (19) 3289-1800