We are an engineering, research and development company, founded in 2007 by three postgraduate students, based on a research project of the Laboratory of Computational Mechanics of the State University of Campinas (UNICAMP).
Our goal is, through the application of computational mechanics, help our customers solve real-world problems through Computer Aided Engineering applications (CAE) and excellence services. We work closely with our customers to develop and deliver solutions that meet their design goals.
Our success is a dedicated and engineering-based team with deep knowledge of computational mechanics, numerical methods, software design, wide experience in applications in the industry and recognized know-how in the energy, oil, gas, civil engineering markets.
WellWorx is a powerful simulator for well design, flow analysis and production optimization that couples the combined response and performance of both well and reservoir in well design tasks.
- Horizontal, Vertical and Sloped wells (Long reach / extended wells).
- Improved accuracy of the flow rate prediction with Transient or Stationary analysis.
- Support for Oil or Gas flows for conventional and shale (unconventional) formations.
- Supports a broad selection of completion components, accessories, sand control systems, well geometry etc. Handles complex reservoir characteristics.
- Multi-staged / multi-fractured wells with Orthogonal or Co-linear Fracs.
- Seamlessly compare different simulations yielding the optimal solutions.
- Leverage your reservoir data importing the desired drainage area from Reservoir Simulators data files.
Rua Paulo Cezar Fidelis 39, Sala 306. CEP: 13087-727
Campinas – SP – Brasil
+55 (19) 3289-1800